Move Challenge AstraZeneca
- « Move challenge » is an internal charity campaign for rare diseases that engage AstraZeneca internal employees in an international championship.
- Each challenge : running, walking, cycling, swimming, football, triathlon, dancing… is converted in money that will be given to different charities to take care about in rare diseases.
- En 2013, there were 600 employees to Move! For rare diseases. 30 000 € have been donated to 4 European Charities :
- Butterfly Thyroid Cancer Trust
- Fondation Maladies Rares
- achse ( Allianz Chronischer Seltener Erkrankungen)
- FEDER (Federación Española de Enfermedades Raras)
- The campaign continue in 2014
- Countries : Spain, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Germany, Netherland, United-States, Greece, Denmark, Norway, Belgium, Portugal, Finland, Island, Italy.